Offsetting the carbon footprint of our tours in 2018 and taking small steps to 'do our bit' responsibly.
Carbon neutral: we will compensate the CO2 footprint for each booking through a contribution to tropical reforestation projects in collaboration with the 'CeroCO2' platform. This calculation will include taxis, transfer of luggage and hotel accommodation for every traveller.
We believe that small gestures can make a big difference and that is why, at work, we try to take steps to reduce our daily environmental impacts too. These are some of the actions we are working on just now:
- Reducing the use of energy and other resources such as water.
- Recycling office material including paper, plastic, batteries, ink cartridges.
- Disposing of bicycle components such as tyres and inner tubes responsibly.
- Choosing environmentally friendly options for bicycle lubrication and cleaning where possible.
- Cycling into work whenever possible and providing benefits to those who choose to cycle into work.
- Maximising the tasks done with every car journey.
In choosing to travel with us you are opting for a fun, healthy, sustainable, environmentally friendly way to travel in areas of special natural beauty and high value in terms of biodiversity. So, when you choose our tours you are adding economic value to the landscapes, habitats and species that inhabit those areas and therefore strengthening the case for their protection. So your holiday helps the environment!