How does the booking process work?
- 1. Send us an enquiry to check availability and receive a quotation.
- 2. We will contact you confirming availability and answering all your questions.
- 3. Secure your booking paying a 25% deposit by credit card through our website or by bank transfer.
- 4. We will take care of all the details and you will receive the holiday documentation by post.
- 5. The final payment will be due a month before departure.
- 6. Enjoy your holiday!
Can I book directly?
Please get in touch with us before making a payment. We need to check availability first and make sure you are selecting the right items.
Can I start any day of the week?
Yes! There are no set dates to start the tour. You can start any day of the week.
What is the cancellation policy?
Any cancellation must be notified to us in writing and will only be effective upon receipt of such written notification.
If you wish to alter your booking (e.g., change the dates of your holiday), we will use all our reasonable efforts to comply with your request, however we reserve the right to charge an amendment fee of 60€ and you will be obliged to pay for any additional expenses that are incurred as a result (e.g. cancellation fees payable to hotels and other suppliers). If you decide to change your holiday in any way once it has commenced (e.g. change accommodation or the duration of your stay) we accept no liability for any loss, damage, or additional expense and we cannot guarantee a refund of any costs already paid by you.
|Time of cancelation before start of holiday||Cancellation charge (per person and as a % of the total booking price):|
|More than 56 days||Administration expenses: 60€|
|56 days- 42 days||0,05|
|41 days- 28 days||0,15|
|27 days - 15 days||0,25|
|14 days - 48 hours||0,5|
|Last 48 hours||1|